All scripts, outlines, treatments, concepts, pitches, or loglines are critiqued under the same standardized principles. The analysis/assessment/appraisal of the work is based on the experience of the read at hand.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions you may enter.
- Resubmissions are accepted.
- Submissions are accepted via electronic submission only.
- The material must be submitted via PDF file. The file must not be encrypted or password protected.
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- All submitted material must be unencumbered.
- All submitters must have the rights to the source intellectual property.
- All copyright, ownership, and derivative rights to the material submitted via any Scriptmatix submission gateway remain with the original rights holders.
- All prizes are guaranteed. However, there is no obligation from the submitter to accept or follow-through on prize winnings.