All scripts are critiqued under the same principles. All analyses, scores, and assessments are based on the experience of the read at hand.
Submissions are accepted via electronic submission only.
- The material must be written in English and submitted as a PDF file. The file must not be encrypted or password protected.
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- All submitted material must be original to the screenwriter or rights must be owned by the submitter.
- All copyright, ownership, and derivative rights to the material submitted to any Scriptmatix submission gateway remains with the original rights holders and/or author.
- All scripts should be written per industry-standard screenplay format.
- All prizes are guaranteed, however the longevity or relationships established through winning professional introductions (ie. literary representatives) is not guaranteed or mediated by Scriptmatix.